IT Support ( PC, Network, Web, Web Application)
- Provide phone and email support, remote assistance to clients
- Liaise with external clients and internal stakeholders to provide solutions and ensure service agreement compliance
- Troubleshoot, resolve software/hardware/network issues
- Identify and diagnose bugs. Collaborate with the development team to ensure resolution
- Address and resolve support tickets through our ticketing system
- Build, maintain media player hardware / software (assembly, installation of components)
- Document knowledge, workflows for future internal/external use in English and Japanese
- Adhoc internal and external hardware and software projects
Background for recruitment
- Sysamic was established in 2016. We are a rapid growing IT company working closely with SME and Multinational Retail Companies
Unique Attributes of the Position
- Opportunity for rapid skill growth, particularly around Mac, Linux, remote system administration, web application management. You are able to gain the knowledge and experience closely with a mentor to build your skills
- Degree of autonomy, independence in decision making, project coordination, also opportunities to work with both internal, external parties based upon preference and ability
- We are expanding our customer support area where our successful projects move to daily Business as usual requests and enhancement projects.
Atmosphere in the workplace
- Sysamic is a growing business where you will have the ability to work and learn. Personal development and skill growth are also highly encouraged.
• Possible weekend work
• Afterhours support with Compensation
Experience and Skills Required
- Background in IT systems or working towards IT accreditation MCSE
- Experience providing support to external clients
- Experience with computer hardware, software support in networked environments
- Business-level English and Native Japanese
Competencies and Attributes
- Good Communications skills in English and Japanese.
- A person who can develop technical skill voluntarily and solve the problems in any situation.
- Some familiarity with web development
- Superior customer support skills and a keen desire to help customers to analyze, resolve issues
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, written) and preferably Japanese
- Flexibility around working hours – periodical weekend/after-hours work required
- Multi-tasking, time management skills
- Organization skills, ability to follow detailed processes
- Ability to thrive within a closely-knit intl. team, forge productive relationships with colleagues
Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-800)
Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
Depends on experience
Other Salary Description
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Job Contract Period
Regular employment (6 months probationary employment period)
Urawa Station / Shonan Shinjuku, Takasaki, Keihin Tohoku.
Get In Touch
Feel Free to contact us with our online contact form at any time.
We will contact you with in 24 working hours.
+81 (0) 3-6869-2106
(Excluding National and Public Holidays)
Address: 408 City court Sakuragaoka, 23-17, Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 150-0031